Terms And Conditions
Welcome to our website!
A business’s Terms & Conditions is a contract between the business and its website users/customers. By deciding to browse and use this website, you automatically agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions named below.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
- The content of the website is for your general information and use only. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable.
- To change or remove any part of the website, or to revise Terms & Conditions is subject to change without notice at any time.
COOKIES AND THIRD PARTIES
- The website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to www.uklock.co.uk or otherwise used by www.uklock.co.uk as permitted by law.
- In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Payment is required upon completion of the work by cash or credit or debit card.
- For card payments we operate mobile secure card terminals for the convenience of our customers, this facility is at a cost to us which we pass on to our customers, a 3.5 % card fee will be added for credit or debit card payments.
- If your property is in the charging zone then the congestion charge will be added to your invoice, it’s currently £10.
- It is very important for locksmith to have a hassle-free parking available when arriving to your property. If you live in a controlled parking zone CPZ where only residents can park, then we will need a visitor’s permit so we can park in a resident’s bay.
- If there is necessary to pay a parking fee, the rules are as follows: No parking fee will be added to your invoice if the technician is done within 30 minutes. All jobs lasting more than 30 minutes, the parking fee will be added to your final invoice.
- Once you booked a job with us, a cancellation charge may be applicable to you when cancelling the job.
- If the job is cancelled within 25 minutes since you made a call, there is no cancellation fee.
- If the job is cancelled after 25 minutes from your call, £35 call out fee is charged.
- If the job is cancelled after our technician arrives, the fee rises to £69.
- If you pre-booked a job with us and you would like to reschedule it rather than simply cancel it, there will be no cancellation charge, however, it must be done at least with 24 hours notice.
- If we have ordered parts especially for you, then the cost of these parts will be added to the standard cancellation fee as well.
- In some occasions and for some types of works we reserve the right of sub-contracting works using our trusted contractors.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.